Temperature reached 76 today, sunny......absolutely delightful. I am so getting garden fever!   Cliff was busy with his fire department all morning.....something about changing radio frequencies......a left-brain function.  I was happy staying home on the mountain, opened doors and windows allowing the breezes to blow the dust off the furniture.  Had some orders for more yoga mat bags and another apron to make.  Also baked a batch of  Mexican Chocolate Cookies. When  I get the urge to bake desserts, I don't always follow through because there is no one to eat the desserts but us.  And if the desserts are in the house, we would keep eating because we have no will power.  My skinny yoga instructor/hair dresser has a fast metabolism and loves desserts so I brought her most of the cookies today keeping only what Cliff and I needed for one day. 




Today I checked the hummingbird-sighting site online and the hummers have been sighted along the Louisiana, Alabama, Florida Panhandle Coasts.  This being an unusually warm winter  makes us wonder if the ruby red throats will arrive in Murphy a little earlier than normal.  We're heading to Florida soon to visit friends and will put out our sugar-water nectar as soon as we return. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog