I've had my eye on a marble vanity top in Lowe's for about a year now.  Our little bathroom has no window and I've been trying to figure out how to give it some pizazz on a retired budget.  When I received a Lowe's $25 off promotion card in the mail, it was time to make the purchase.  
Cliff pulled the old sink and old mirror out of the bathroom.  We had to call my brother-in-law in MA because he's done many renovations and was able to give us tips on removing the mirror to avoid seven years of bad luck.I bought a new bronze faucet and towel racks. It took Cliff a couple of days before he could stand up straight again after all that time crammed in the little vanity.

Mirror was attached with doubled-sided tape and adhesive stuff.  Cliff duct-taped it and pried it off the wall.
You can't tell by the photo, but this is a soft clean white.  Bath is small so I stuck with a white. 

I found a mirror at Logan's Run Thrift Store for $20 instead of $126 like the one in Lowe's.  We have to buy new strong hooks for the mirror and attached the back-splash still. 
 We should be finished this weekend.  I'm very pleased.  Love the way my little bathroom is shaping up.  One thing leads to another.  I'll need new towels!





Comments

ralph said…
very nice! i like it!

Popular posts from this blog