I just made fudge! I've been cra-a-ving chocolate and sugar. That's a recipe for fudge! Must be the cold air here (44 for the high) and the snow in the forecast for Saturday. As I flipped through some of my old recipe cards, I found the original six-minute fudge recipe that I first made back on October 13, 1959! All the healthy articles tell dieters that to satisfy that sugar craving, you should eat almonds (does Almond Joy count), chew sugar-free gum (e-ew), eat rice cakes or styrofoam peanuts, or eat a piece of fruit......chocolate covered cherries? I just satisfied my craving......... I made fudge! Before I devour it all, I'll package most of it and mail it to Lauria.....she's also craving fudge.

Comments

ralph said…
that's exactly why i have boxes and boxes of styrofoam packing peanuts! they make a great low fat toxic snack!!! :) mmm, life shortening...
ralph said…
by the way, is that snow from today???? or last year... we are expecting our first snow tomorrow! i'll be surprised if we actually get some...
Betsy said…
That shot is from last year.

Popular posts from this blog