This Morning's Snow

This morning's dusting..........about an inch.





We put up the Christmas tree and Santa left us a sweet, quiet, obedient, well-behaved sleeping kitty.
Cliff was doing some driving training on Clay Durrett Rd. last week.
Engine 1751 5-speed manual transmission. He told me to put that information in........


I decided I didn't really like the curtains I made in the summer, so bought some winter white and made these for the two double dining room windows. The others were too dark and even when these are drawn, the room feels lighter. The material is 40% wool and 60% cotton. They are so warm and the sheers act like a lining. I found the sheers tucked under some stuff in the closet.

Just some pictures I found still in the camera.

Comments

ralph said…
what a great mix of fabric. warm. those are beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog