In Loving Memory..........















NATIVE AMERICAN PRAYER
author: native american prayer

I give you this one thought to keep-
I am with you still- I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain,
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the sweet uplifting rush,
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not think of me as gone-
I am with you still in each new dawn.


Comments

ralph said…
something i read that reminded me of grammy and i'd like to contribute it:

"My piece of bread only belongs to me when I know that everyone else has a share, and that no one starves while I eat." (Leo Tolstoy)
Betsy said…
That was your Grandmother. I'd like that added so others can read it. Will you add it in your words to my blog?

Popular posts from this blog