Pizza.....not tonight!

Some people should never try to make any form of bread dough. This was my second attempt....last night. Sunday night the first attempt ended up in flight outside wrapped around a sturdy oak tree. The dough in the bowl is what my attempt looked like after over an hour of "rising."
I was determined not to let the dough win so I went ahead and spread the "flat bread" in the pan.


Fearful that I might accidentally injure a bear or other innocent wildlife creature, this one when straight into the trash!
Score: pizza 2, me 0
I don't crave pizza anymore. But if I do, Pizza Hut's number is posted near the phone.

Comments

ralph said…
you could start a pest control company... :) those pizzas have to be good for something!

they looked pretty...

Popular posts from this blog