My goodness....This feels like the longest day in years. When Cliff and I were working we used to get up around five or five-thirty to start getting ready for work...feed the cats, pack our lunches, shower, and whatever else working people used to do. This morning I woke at 5:10 and didn't go back to sleep because I promised a dear friend I would pick her up in Blairsville where she was dropping off her Kia Soul at 7:30 to be cleaned and detailed. I showered, did my ten-minute yoga routine, made my oatmeal with chopped dates porridge, brushed teeth, took morning vitamins, got dressed and headed out the door by seven-forty. Felt like I should be going to work. Thank goodness I wasn't! Traffic was heavy as all the "worker bees" were heading to their job sites. I picked up Susan at Weavers Detail & Car Wash and she navigated me to her house up in the mountain and into the woods. Cliff responded to emergencies in Susan's neck-o...
Comments