Temperature hit a glorious 53 today after a slow start.  We had planned on doing the polyurethane coat over the walnut stain on the TV unit that we did a few weeks ago.  But sun never showed its rays until after 11 AM and took until about 1 PM to reach 50 degrees.  By this time I was making a blueberry pie and had my healthy chocolate chip cookie batter in the mixer.  Once we get through this week, temperatures should return to more normalcy so we'll be able to finish in the next couple of weeks.

I got my kindergarten homework assignment completed and mailed off Saturday to Hayden's school.  What a fun project it became for me.  I ended up compiling photos and organizing them in the four seasons then included some brochures that we got from our welcome center in town.  I wish I could view the bulletin boards at the school to see the presentation.

We're probably the only people on the planet not watching the super bowl tonight. I am missing all the good ads.

Comments

Karen Swain said…
Healthy Chocolate Chip cookies??
Betsy said…
It's true. Only 4 tbls of butter in the whole recipe. Chocolate is good for you and walnuts for omega 3.

Popular posts from this blog