HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA & HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

Wishing that the Chinese New Year of the rabbit brings peace, happiness, and good fortune.

Two years ago today, Olivia came bouncing into our lives.  It was cold, windy, and raw in Virginia when she was born.  Today she celebrates her birthday and the Chinese New Year................the year of the rabbit.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!!!  Keep the family hopping!!

This morning I noticed there were three really spotty over-ripe bananas looking pretty sad on the kitchen counter.  So I mashed them in preparation of making nice warm banana bread.  I always make notes on my recipe pages, of events, or weather, or any little thing of interest the first time I try that recipe.  When I opened the cookbook to the banana bread recipe today, I realized  that I've only made this recipe twice.  Today and...........2 years ago when Cliff and I drove to VA for Olivia's birth.


  

Comments

ralph said…
auspicious event! send us the banana bread! :)

gong xi, gong xi! xin nian kuai le! gung hei fat choi!
Betsy said…
I had to look up auspicious!!

Popular posts from this blog