This morning's peaceful sunrise photo is courtesy of mother nature's pastel palette.
In just a few seconds the high clouds changed formation to become softer and wispier. 
Thankfully, all we got was about a half inch dusting.


The geraniums are last summer's porch plants and this must be the perfect spot because they have flowered all winter.  This weekend and most of next week the plants will be placed back out on the porch during the day.  We are working our way up to sunny and 62 degrees!  I have basil, rosemary, some catnip and cat grass started for Maxine.  Today I planted my indoor lettuce variety.
 If nature cooperates with me, this should be a salad bowl in 45 days.  I can throw some tomatoes, olives, and sliced red onions in it, pour balsamic vinegar and olive oil over the lettuce and eat right out of the garden. 

Comments

ralph said…
beautiful photos. and i like the idea of eating right in the garden, but don't eat the dirt...

Popular posts from this blog