HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!

Why are new tennis balls vacuum sealed in a canister?  I couldn't find a "use by" date.  No, I'm not taking up tennis.  That's all I'd need to seal my fate.  There would definitely be a shoulder replacement in my future if I did.  I never enjoyed playing tennis even when I was young and agile.  Not enough of a contact sport.  I'm suppose to use a tennis ball to help keep the knots from building up in my shoulder muscles and my "angel" wings between therapeutic massages.  The multiple knots in the muscles are part of what's been causing the terrible shoulder discomfort day and night.  I'm being faithful to my tennis ball therapy, which actually feels pretty good.  Slept better last night.  Felt energized enough to go to my sewing room around 7:30 this morning and work on some sewing projects I had in mind.  Being the 4th of July weekend, this should be another good Saturday at the market.  Murphy is bustling with visitors.  Our weather forecast is for 0% chance of rain with temperatures in the mid-eighties.  We'll see how that goes. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL, my first born!
                                                Michael and me!
                                      Michael sitting on his father's lawn mower back in Hudson, MA.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog