Farmers Market

It was chilly this morning, about high 40s, when Cliff and I set up our table around 8:30.  We were in the shade and even though we layered our clothes, we were cold.  Cliff went back to the truck once to thaw out and warm his bones.  Today we were conveniently situated across from the English pastry lady, quite convenient for Cliff.  Next week I have different spot until the schedule gets straightened out.  Hopefully, I can get back to "Main Street" and stay there. 

vendors setting up
When I rented the spot, I also rented the tent which is convenient as our tent is set up when we arrive.  Cliff put out the table and strung a line for me to clothespin the aprons for display.
some of the aprons blowing in the breeze
yoga mat bag
Not all vendor spots were occupied today.  Some vendors don't start setting up until the Florida people and other tourists arrive.  I didn't expect any sales on this first day but sold two children's aprons and had interesting comments on my items. 
wine bottle bag
toddler bucket hat
clothespin bags
The market has a warm atmosphere where vendors check out each others goods and enjoy socializing.  I have lots of items for next Saturday and probably won't be doing much sewing this week as I'm scheduled for gum surgery on Monday.  I hoped to sew a few more children's aprons before the 12th so I'll see how I feel by Thursday or Friday. 



Comments

ralph said…
so glad you both had fun! i'm going to do this someday!

Popular posts from this blog