My second Saturday Farmers Market felt more relaxed and enjoyable.  We layered our clothes, even though it was 50ish when we headed out at 8:30, not knowing how breezy it was downtown or how soon it would warm up.  As soon as Cliff helped me set up, we were peeling off light jackets and about an hour later, off came the sweatshirts.  Chamber of commerce weather all day.  Last week I was told my premier site would change and I would set up in a not-so-choice spot.  I realize the kinks have to be straightened out in the beginning so being a newbie, I was ready to play the game.  But during the week, the site map changed again and I am back to my original premier spot.  This is where I will be all season, right across from the English pastry lady, so we don't have to walk too far to eat her cookies, delectable cakes, and my favorite, "sticky ginger bars."  It's interesting to hear the comments from people as they walk and shop.  Today I sold the one and only baby bib that I whipped up yesterday afternoon, aprons, and toddler bucket hats.  Now that I know bibs will sell, I'll make more before next Saturday.  Also plan on making mesh produce bags and money aprons for the vendors.  My sister and John suggested I make note cards from my art work so will play with that this week, too.  This is much more fun than vacuuming.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog