I've never been a believer in the magnetic jewelry that people wear for arthritis.  Couldn't figure how magnets help with the discomfort and pain.  But with osteoarthritis taking up residence in my wrists, sometimes elbows, more often knees and right shoulder, I decided to give the jewelry a try.  Cliff's hips, shoulders and neck were troubled this winter so we both bought necklaces and I also bought a bracelet.  I know I posted about this earlier.  My memory is not lost.........yet.  I've discovered that one who wears magnetic jewelry has to be mindful of where the arms reach.  Recently while dining at the Chop House, I found the salt shaker hanging from my bracelet.  In a reclining position in the dentist chair for my root canals, the metal instruments set on my chest found the magnetic necklace.  Cooking in the kitchen is quite a challenge, too.
                           Anywhere I reach, my magnetic bracelet becomes a charm bracelet. 
If you hear on the news that I've been incarcerated for shop lifting, don't believe any of it.

Comments

ralph said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i would need a full body metallic suit of armor. i don't know why, but my pain is out of this world today. very glad it is helping you!!!!
Betsy said…
Not always sure it's helping. Some days are rough.

Popular posts from this blog