In A Child's World

The afternoon Cliff and I arrived at Lauria and Jim's farm, the kids were anxiously awaiting our visit.  Hayden's birthday was Saturday, but she had to wait for us before opening our gift to her that had been mailed.  So the box sat at the house driving her crazy.  When we drove in, she hugged us and then asked her mother if she could open her gift.  Grant asked if we brought something for him.  Of course we did, I told him.  I brought you MEATBALLS!!  Grant danced around singing YEAH, MEATBALLS!, which started Olivia and Benjamin dancing and singing.  What a lesson in happiness.........to be excited about the simple things in life.  Now once in awhile when I feel sorry for myself because I have to save up for something I think I need,  I can reflect back to that day and be thankful for MEATBALLS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog