The names we choose for our children reveal our deepest wishes and desires.  Names may invoke strength, leadership, peace or just be passed on to carry the family name.  Now that I live on the side of a mountain, I secretly feel like I am Orestina, the Italian mountain dweller.  Twenty-two years ago when John's son Matthew was born and he began talking, I became "Beanie"............the most beautiful sound to my ears. We answer to Pau Pau and Papa to our grandchildren in Virginia.  I am Grammy to Mike Jr, Richard and Chris.  Cliff loves being called Papa by all.  Today we were honored with another endearing title.  Matthew and Taelor gave birth to our first Great-grandson in Kentucky.  Christopher weighed in at 8 lbs 5 oz and is 20" long. Whoa!  That makes John and Carolyn grandma and grandpa.  Boy, am I going to have fun with that.

We are so blessed!!!

Comments

ralph said…
he's so beautiful! glad he's finally here.

Popular posts from this blog