As of this moment,  I have not been grossed out by any more scorpions.  Tucked under the sink now are two Tomcat glue traps, free and clear of spiders, mice, and scorpions.  So far, so good.

 Got my Tractor Supply flier the other day and found a 6' garden windmill that was $20 off!! What a deal.  I didn't even realize I needed one until I saw this.  They were sold out in two days and had to get a rain check. 

 Cliff assembling my "made in China" farmer windmill.
Maxine occupying the empty box and busying herself with tie wraps pretending to be occupied so nobody will ask her to do anything.
 Windmill placed among the summer squash, the beets, and the struggling deer-eaten sweet peas. 
I may plant morning glories at the base of the windmill and have them climb up the legs.

Comments

ralph said…
awww, what a cute little thing! (the windmill) aren't you afraid if you plant morning glories they will climb up it's legs to it's top and mock it? :)

that maxine is a sharp dog. she needs a job.

and seriously, if you want anything from china, get me a list and some $$$ soon! :)

Popular posts from this blog