I don't usually do griping or complaining on my blog because my nature is one of peace and harmony. With maturity, I've tried to become a better person in society. Learning from mistakes of my past, I try to make my words and my actions connect. So I keep in mind Ghandhi's quote, "Keep my words positive, my words become my behavior." I am gullible and an easy target because I believe people are inherently good. So I have to be aware and work on developing positive friendships and try to avoid toxic people because they drain me of my energy and break my spirit. My energy is greatest in the morning and with each day I greet the world with renewal and reverence. So when we retired and moved to this serene place in the mountains, I felt we were on the right track. The people I've blogged about and talked about "appeared" to be sincere new friends. We let our guard down and fell right into their web. Over the past, maybe 9 months to a year, we started discovering issues and problems within our HOA and supposedly little friendly mountain community. We discovered backstabbing, name-calling, and behaviors worst than any of my 5th graders ever exhibited. I've never seen such underhanded conniving and controlling people or been exposed to so many malicious mean-tempered adults as have reared their ugly heads here.

Our little acreage is still our respite and we'll do the best we can to keep it peaceful and non-toxic. And as soon as the property in Fl sells, I'll be seriously looking for my little farmhouse on a couple of acres and you can bet it have an HOA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog